Friday, June 20, 2008

Moderation Tastes Better

Somebody on the Internet is doing a cleanse:
I decided that this cleanse would set me in the right direction. When the 21 days are over I'm certain I will add sugar and caffeine and alcohol back into my diet, albeit in smaller, more thoughtful quantities than a 32-oz Frappuccino spiked with rum.
The Liquor Store bags in Ontario say Please Drink Responsibly (at least they did when I lived there). There is of course a French language version, but it is not an exact translation of the phrase. If I recall correctly the French version says something like Moderation Tastes Better.

1 Comments:

Blogger sgt.turmeric said...

The actual phrase is, I think: "La modération a bien meilleur gout." I always thought it was much better than "please drink responsibly."

20 June, 2008 12:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home