Friday, July 06, 2007

Eight Random Facts

I've been honoured with a LiveJournal style tag from Mr. Stephen Rees.

The rules are:

  • Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
  • Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
  • Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged.
I shall post 8 (eight) random facts about myself.
  1. I'm from Ontario and first set foot in British Columbia when I was twenty-one years old.
  2. I studied the French language all the way to Grade Thirteen but even at my peak I could not really speak or understand the language fluently.
  3. I am mostly Scottish and Irish. I have pale and pasty skin. I am pasty-white for 75 percent of the year, and in the summer I have a disturbingly two-tone cyclist's tan.
  4. I love love love Island Farms 2% chocolate milk. To the point that I refuse to even look at 1% chocolate milk anymore. It's better than a full-on milkshake. I just wish I could buy it in bags like milk in Ontario.
  5. I was baptized by my uncle in my parents' living room in front of the enormous Zenith television set. I am not religious.
  6. As a young teen-ager I read many non-fiction Science books written for the lay-man. Books about dark matter, quantum physics, chaos theory and such. Consequently I was the most popular boy in high school.
  7. I can do some origami.
  8. The text in the About Me section on the right says I've had to wear glasses since I was a small child, but what it doesn't tell you is that I have always had to wear bifocals. Yes, I've been wearing bifocals since I was two years old.
I do not have very many blogFriends so I reserve my out-going tags for a later post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home