Saturday, June 30, 2007

Don't Throw Away Your Coffee Grounds!

I came across this information while searching for something tangentially related. Source: http://www.myusm.com/usm429533.html
Lose 5 to 10 inches all over your body in an hour. This really does work!!!! Rub fresh un-brewed coffee grounds all over your body then wrap yourself in saran wrap. Leave your face exposed please. Find a warm place to sit for 30 minutes to an hour and try to stay as warm as possible. Put on sweat suit, sit in a sauna, or stay in the bathroom with the door closed to keep the heat in. Run the shower as hot as possible to steam up the bathroom. Measure yourself before and after to see the results. I lost 2 inches in my legs, 1 inch in my arms and 2 inches in my hips. This is a short cut version to my typical herbal body wrap, but this does work and you feel great afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home